The next radio bingo is on
Wednesday, March 29th at 7:00 p.m.
Tune in every second Wednesday at 7pm for your chance to win!
Airing Next Radio Bingo
Radio Bingo Rules and Regulations:
- The Radio Bingo broadcast airs on CKFF 104.1 FM every second Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
- You must be 18 years or older to play Radio Bingo.
- Once the game is closed no more Bingo’s will be accepted.
- In the event of a power surge, which may interrupt the broadcast, stay tuned we will continue as soon as we are back on air. In the event of a power outage that is longer than 10 minutes, bingo will be rescheduled to Thursday evening at 7:00 p.m. the game will resume where it stopped the night before.
- Drumbeat Radio is not responsible for any malfunction of players’ telephones, radio equipment or player mistakes. Please ensure telephones and radio’s work properly before playing.
- There is a time delay when playing over the internet live stream, we recommend using an FM radio to play. Drumbeat takes no responsibility for the time delay or technical difficulties when playing Bingo over the live stream, due to lost internet, faulty connection, time delay, etc… if playing via the live stream, please do so at your own risk.
- All Radio Bingo cards bear serial numbers. A unique series of cards are issued for every Bingo event. Winning cards must correspond to the series issued for that week. Prizes will not be honoured from other card series.
- Radio Bingo cards are available from our authorized distributors – Lakeview Store, Migizy Gas, Stop 102, Dandy’s Depanneur and CREVIER – Station Centre-Ville.
- Drumbeat Radio is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards. Refunds will NOT be issued for unused cards. DO NOT cut or alter your bingo package.
- Should you have a bingo, immediately call Drumbeat Radio at 819-627-9595. If the line is busy or no one answers, please call back, there may be multiple winners. Bingos must be verified over the phone.
- Players must provide their name and free space number when calling in a winning bingo.
- If there is more than one winner, prizes will be split equally.
- Bingo winners may claim their prizes at the Drumbeat Radio office beginning Thursday at 10:00 a.m. The entire sheet bearing a winning card must be presented in order to collect. Winners must sign their winning card when collecting prizes. If sending someone to pick up your prize, you must sign and date your card first. Winners may also be requested to present personal identification.
- Winners have a limit of thirty (30) days from the date of the game to collect their winnings.
- Prizes will not be mailed out, you must come to the Drumbeat Radio station to claim winnings.
Game #1 – Played on the Light Blue Card
- The Letter X with a prize of $200
Game #2 – Played on the Orange Card
- Any 2 lines with a prize of $150.
Game #3 – Played on the Green Card
- Rotating T with a prize of $150.
Intermission for 5 to 7 minutes
Game #4– This game has 2 parts – Played on the Yellow Card
- Part one is any 2 lines with a prize of $150.
- Part two is the Jackpot game, a full card for a prize of $1000.