Coming this Fall!
Radio – Bingo
Radio Bingo Rules and Regulations:
- You must be 16 years or older to play Radio Bingo.
- Card sales stop once the game starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Once the game is closed no more Bingo’s will be accepted.
- The Radio Bingo broadcast airs on CKFF 104.1 FM every second Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. (unless otherwise specified). Listen to CKFF 104.1 FM for detailed information on Radio Bingo.
- Drumbeat Radio is not responsible for any malfunction of players’ telephones, radio equipment or player mistakes. Please be prepared to continue play in the event of a power outage by having a battery operated radio available.
- On Wednesday evening, in the event of a power outage for 30 minutes or less, CKFF 104.1 FM will resume play upon restoration of power. If the power is not restored within 30 minutes, Radio Bingo will be rescheduled to Thursday at 6:30 p.m. (unless otherwise specified). Should Radio Bingo be cancelled at any point during the broadcast, the games will resume at the same point the following evening.
- Keep in mind that there is a time delay when playing over the internet live stream.
- We take no responsibility for technical difficulties when playing Bingo over the live stream, due to lost internet, faulty connection, etc… if playing via the live stream, please do so at your own risk.
- All Radio Bingo cards bear serial numbers. A unique series of cards are issued for every Bingo event. Winning cards must correspond to the series issued for that week. Cards from any other series will not be honored.
- Radio Bingo cards are available at the Drumbeat Radio office Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Radio Bingo cards are also available from our authorized distributors – Kebaowek First Nation Band Office, Migizy Gas, Stop 102 and Dandy’s Depanneur.
- A bingo dabber must be used on all cards. Winning cards presented that are not dabbed will not be accepted.
- Drumbeat Radio is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards. Refunds will NOT be issued for unused cards. DO NOT cut or alter your bingo package, they will be considered VOID should they be altered. (ex. DO NOT cut one booklet to make two booklets).
- When your register a bingo, immediately call CKFF 104.1 at 819-627-9595. If the line is busy, please call back, there may be multiple winners.
- Players must provide their name and free space number when calling in a winning bingo.
- If there is more than one winner, prizes will be split equally.
- Bingo’s must be verified over the phone, do not come to the Drumbeat radio station to verify your bingo.
- Bingo winners may claim their prizes at the Drumbeat Radio office beginning Thursday at 1:00 p.m. The entire sheet bearing a winning card must be presented in order to collect. Winners must provide their full name, plus sign and date their winning card when collecting prizes. Winners may also be requested to present personal identification.
- Winners have a limit of thirty (30) days from the date of the game to collect their winnings.
- Prizes will not be mailed out, you must come to the Drumbeat Radio station to claim winnings.